It's pretty simple to get your service transferred. You can even activate your new servicesbefore you disconnect your old ones.
The process has some built-in conveniences:
When you talk with the customer service rep, remember to ask about:
- Any service changes you've been wanting -- adding, upgrading
- Saving money with specials, promos and bundle discounts
To schedule your install, the agent will need to know a few things, including:
- Your current service address
- Your new service address
- Date you'd like your existing service stopped
- Date you'd like service started at your new location
Note: You are responsible for disconnecting service with your current provider, if it's a company other than CenturyLink.